Event Management System Module
In the EMS project, we use PHP and MySQL database. It has two modules.
- Dashboard: In this section, admin can see all detail in brief like listed categories, Sponsors, Total Events, Total Registered Users, Total Booking, Total New Booking, Total Confirmed Booking, and Total Cancelled Booking.
- Category: In this section, admin manage event category (add and update).
- Manage Sponsors: In this section, admin can add sponsors and manage sponsors details (Add/Update/Delete).
- Events: In this section, admin manage events (add and update).
- Manage Users: In this section, admin can update details of registered users and also block them.
- Manage Booking: In this section, admin can manage booking by cancel and confirm it.
- News: In this section admin manage news (add and delete).
- Website Setting: In this section, admin can update about us and another general website setting.
Admin can also update his profile, change the password and recover the password.
In this module, there is two types of user guest user and registered user.
Guest User: In this guest, user can see only general information like about us, event details,
contact details and news about events.
Registered users can do the following activity
1.Books the events.
2. Update his/her own profile.
3. Change Password.
4. Users can also cancel the booking which is not confirmed.
5. Registered user can also recover his/her own password.