Online Tiffin Service System using PHP and MySQL
- INR: ₹ 349.00
Online Tiffin Service System (OTSS)
OTSS Package Includes :
- Full Source Code of the project.
- Project Report ( in doc and pdf format).
Project and Report are Downloadable immediately after payment made successful.
Online Tiffin Service System is a web-based application that allows the administrator to handle all the activities online quickly and safely. Using Interactive GUI anyone can quickly learn to use the complete system. This system will give power and flexibility to the administrator to manage the entire system from a single online portal.
In Online Tiffin Service System we use PHP and MySQL Database. This project keeps the records of Tiffin\’s orders. This project has two modules i.e. admin and user.
- Dashboard: In this section, admin can briefly view the total new orders, total confirmed orders, total canceled orders, and total orders.
- Tiffin: In this section, admin can manage Tiffin (Add/Update).
- Order: In this section, admin can view the Tiffin order details and they have also the right to change order status according to current status.
- Invoices: In this section, admin can view invoices of the tiffin orders and also take print of the invoice.
- Reports: In this section admin can view the Tiffin details and check the sales reports (month-wise/year wise) in a particular period.
- Search Invoice: In this section, admin can search the Tiffin invoice with the help of customer invoice number, Name and Mobile Number.
- Search Order: In this section, admin can search the tiffin orders invoice with the help of customer invoice number, Name and Mobile Number.
Admin can also update his profile, change the password and recover the password.
- Home Page: In this section, user can view the home page of the web application and also view which food available in Tiffin service and order that food.
- My orders: In this section, user can view order history and invoice after login.
- My Profile: In this section, user can view and update his/her profile.
- Setting: In this section, user can change his/her password.
- Log out: The user can be logged off the system using this module.