Complaint Management System Pro version using PHP and MySQL
- INR: ₹ 499.00
Complaint Management System (CMS Pro)
CMS PRO Version Package Includes :
- Full Source Code of the project.
- Project Report ( in doc and pdf format).
Project and Report are Downloadable immediately after payment made successful.
1. Admin Login
Admin can log in through the login form.
In this section, admin can see all detail in brief like the total complaints, in-process complaints, and closed complaints. Admin can also view sub-admin complaints status.
Admin can manage categories (Add, update, delete)
4. Sub Category
Admin can manage Subcategories (Add, update, delete)
Admin can manage states (Add, update, delete)
Admin can manage subadmins (Add, Update)
7. Manage Complaints
Access Complaint info, Change Complaint status, and also forwarded complaints to the subamdmins.
8. Manage the Users
Admin can manage all the Users Profiles. Take a print out of all profiles.
In this section, admin can generate two types of reports. One is b/w dates report and another is sub-admin report b/w dates reports.
10. User slog
Admin can also view user log info
Admin can update own profile
12. Change Password
Admin can own a password.
13. Forgot Password:
In this section, Admin can recover their own password.
1. SubAdmin Login
Sub-Admin can log in through the login form.
In this section, Sub-admin can see all detail in brief like the total complaints, in-process complaints and closed complaints assign to him.
3. Manage Complaints
In this section, sub-admin can access the complaint details and change the status of the complaints
In this section, sub-admin can update its own profile.
5. Change Password:
In this section, sub-admin can change own password.
6. Forgot Password:
In this section, sub-admin can recover own password.
3. User Panel
1. User Registration—- User can register through the user registration form
2. User Login– User can log in through the login form
3. Forgot Password—user can retrieve password through forgot password link
4. User Dashboard
5. User Profile—User can manage own profile
6. Lodge Complaint– User can Lodge his/her Complaint.
7. Complaint History- Users can view lodged complaints and status.
8. Change Password- User Can change own password