Blog Management System using PHP and MySQL
‘Blog Management System’ is a web-based application that automates the existing manual system with the help of computerized equipment and full-fledged computer software, fulfilling their requirements, so that their valuable information can be stored for a long period with easy access and manipulation of the same. The required software and hardware are easily available and easy to work with.
In this project, we use PHP and MySQL database. It has two modules i.e Admin and Reader (user)
Admin will be the user of this project who can control the whole website.
- Dashboard:In this section, admin can briefly view information about categories, subcategories, Live Blogs, Trash blogs, registered sub-admin, approved comments, unapproved comments and Total subscribers.
- Sub-admins: In this section, admin can mange sub-admins(Add/Update/Delete).
- Category: In this section, admin can mange Category(Add/Update/Delete).
- Sub Category: In this section, admin can mange sub-category(Add/Update/Delete).
- Posts(Blog): In this section, admin can mange Posts(Add/Update/Delete).
- Pages: In this section, admin update the about us and contact us page.
- Comments: In this section, admin can view the comments which are given by readers and approve and unapproved those comments.
- Subscribers: In this section, admin can view subscriber lists.
- Website Setting:In this section, admin changes the setting of a website like logos contents, etc.
- Admin can also recover their own password.
Visitor or Readers Module
- Visitor or Readers can visit the website and reads the blogs and subscribe to themselves.
- Reader/ user can also comment on the particular blog.
2 reviews4.00 overall rating
2 out of 2 (100%)
customers recommended this product