Employee Management System using PHP and MySQL
Employee Management System is a web-based application developed using PHP and MySQL
The objective of the Employee Management System is to allow the administrator of any organization to edit and find out the personal details of an employee and allows the employee to keep up to date with his profile.It’ll also facilitate keeping all the records of employees, such as their id, name, mailing address, phone number, DOB, etc. So all the information about an employee will be available in a few seconds.
Overall, it’ll make Employee Information Management an easier job for the administrator and the employee of any organization.
The different types of modules present in this project are
- Dashboard: In this section, admin can see all detail in brief like Total Registered Employees, Total Listed Departments, Total Leave Type, Total Applied Leave, New Leave Request, Approved Leave Request, and Rejected Leave Request.
- Department In this section, admin can manage the department (Add/Update/Delete).
- Leave Type In this section, admin can manage leave type (Add/Update/Delete).
- Employee: In this section, admin can manage the employee (Add/Update/Delete).
- Salary: In this section, the admin can manage salary (Add/Update/Delete).
- Leave Request: In this section, the admin can manage leave requests and update the leave request.
- Reports: In this section admin, can view how many employees have been registered in a particular period.
- Admin can also update his profile, change the password and recover the password.
- Dashboard: It is a welcome page for employees.
- My Profile: In this section, employees can view and update his/her profile.
- Leave: In this section, employees can apply for leave and view leave history.
- Salary History: In this section, employee can view the history of his/her salaries.
- Employee can also view their profile, change their password and recover their password.
2 reviews5.00 overall rating
2 out of 2 (100%)
customers recommended this product